Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Robber in South Florida   Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:57 pm

Well Omen I reviewed this as well and ran into some problems that we didn't cover.

1 No one can agree on a design but then no one seems to agree onn exactly what is a RLSH in the 1st place.

2 There are many that want to do good but do not Identify with the RLSH movement if indeed it is a movement.

3 We need a way to identify individuals and groups on line as to who is and who isn't trustworthy and have a way set up in place to keep them honest. This pretty much applies to anyone on line not just would be RLSH types.

Toward that end I am setting up a Internet ID card system at http://netid.3trust.com/ on my home server. Once we know for sure who can and who can not be trusted we can go from there. For now it is a work in progress. Said progress being temporairly halted due to family Illness and other hassles. But I look to be going great guns once said hassles are cleared up.

I'm still partial to the badge idea using the George Reeves Superman S emblem as it looks like a cop badge from a distance due to its shape. But I know my idea isn't the only decent 1 out there and will cheerfully adapt whatever design folks choose to adapt. But whatever we do adopt will need a numberon a site to prevent forgeries and keep folks honest. I suggest using the Internet ID number for both projects. It could be that we end up with more than 1 badge design as well as the ID cards. As a picture of said badge under the system being developed for the ID cards would appear along side of the ID card image on the Site.

Toward these ends as things clear up here I will try to start holding live meetings again to give out details on what's in store and to answer any questions there may be. There is enough stuff that needs to be done that it makes me feel like a1 legged man at a kicking contest. Needless to say I will hapily accept any help I can get.

Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Robber in South Florida   Sun Dec 25, 2016 2:37 pm

How can we know for sure who can and cannot be trusted?
Back to top Go down
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Robber in South Florida   Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:48 am

Simple once the site is up and running. it will have3 basic parts. these ID cards will be for anyone who wants one not just would be RLSH types.

1 A card with basic unchanging info and a Number . The number system we will be using can provide a card for every man woman and child on earth so no one that wants in will be left out. The back of the card will have all needed medical information and function like a medic alert tag. The information may save your life in times of stress. As no changing info will be on the card it will be a 1 time issue and have a copy on the site to prevent forgeries being made. Makes it far more than some look at me play pretty. The card besides having the Individuals ID number and link to the site will have a QR symbol that takes you directly to the page for that individual. Most cell phones have that feature as a AP but the link and hero number will work for those without the AP. The method used to make the pages will show on any device that can connect to the Internet. So you will have a stand alone ID accessible by anyone with a Internet connection. While the site its self is free there will be a fee of 5 dollars a card to cover the expenses of making them.

2 The second part of the card will have any links group sites etc that the card holder is a member of. This information is provided by the card holder via e mail and it is their job to keep it current. While they provide the information they cant write directly to the site . The site information has to be entered manually on the server as the FTP access port is closed. Be kind of like a Face book  / personal page except it will be accessible by any with a Internet connection.

3 the 3rd part will be any credible information against the card holder will be entered. Its unlikely anyone would use a card that when accessed shows the world they aren't to be trusted. It will work much like a BBL report or Underwriters label. There will be a place on the site along with a E mail address where folks can send in complaints on any individual.

To get a card you will send in 5 bucks per card to cover the expense of making it along with a self addressed stamped envelope to defray postage.  This also applies to any replacement cards that may be needed in the future as it just covers the expense of making it. The site will be ad free to prevent talk about it being biased in favor of the advertisers. If you compare the 5 buck fee to a State  issued ID card you'll see what a bargain it is. As I have time to work on the site details including a Image of the card will show there. Further questions will be addressed here  or on the site or in Open meetings on line that all can attend.

Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Robber in South Florida   Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:08 am

Superman wrote:
Simple once the site is up and running. it will have3 basic parts. these ID cards will be for anyone who wants one not just would be RLSH types.

1 A card with basic unchanging info and a Number . The number system we will be using can provide a card for every man woman and child on earth so no one that wants in will be left out. The back of the card will have all needed medical information and function like a medic alert tag. The information may save your life in times of stress. As no changing info will be on the card it will be a 1 time issue and have a copy on the site to prevent forgeries being made. Makes it far more than some look at me play pretty. The card besides having the Individuals ID number and link to the site will have a QR symbol that takes you directly to the page for that individual. Most cell phones have that feature as a AP but the link and hero number will work for those without the AP. The method used to make the pages will show on any device that can connect to the Internet. So you will have a stand alone ID accessible by anyone with a Internet connection. While the site its self is free there will be a fee of 5 dollars a card to cover the expenses of making them.

I think I must have missed something; why would you need the individual's medical information?
Back to top Go down
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Robber in South Florida   Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:02 pm

I don't need it for me. But having it printed on the card will help the card holder should they become injured and unable to communicate. Bad things like accidents happen to good folks all the time. It's a good idea to have medical information that may save your life easily accessible. It's 1 of the things that makes the card more than a hey look at me I'm special play pretty.  I have injuries that folks need to know about in order to treat me without killing me. As a result I have a medic alert bracelet on my arm. This part of the card will serve the same purpose for others. Be nice if you are in a major accident for folks treating you to know your blood type without having to run tests before giving you a transfusion. That's just 1 example. On my Medic Alert Braclet it also has a contact number for my wife. What information goes here is provided by the card holder so folks will only see what you want them to see. You have to remember John the card is for everyone not just RLSH folks. But RLSH types in particular active crime fighters are prone to injury if things go wrong. It's also a partial solution to Murphy's Law. I have found that if you prepare for Murphy the SOB usually doesn't show. Maybe it's my advancing age but I'm rather fond of things that keep my happy ass in 1 piece. Seems tome a good use of what otherwise would be  blank space on the card. pretty good deal for 5 bucks isn't it.

Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Robber in South Florida   Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Ah, I see. Coolness. =)
Haha, I was pretty tired and slow in the head last night. Holidays are always hectic around here.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Robber in South Florida   Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:54 pm

Another reason why I go in civvies... Not that I see much action, anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Robber in South Florida