We can't seem to respond to posts in the Training & Prep area, so I thought I'd respond to you this way.
I'm trying to write a program just like the one you're working toward. In the meantime, here's a quick synopsis:
A superhero should develop the following:
- Physical Fitness (Check out the 5BX program at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Or sign up for martial arts training.)
- Mental Fitness (Pick a skill you want to develop and exercise your brain. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Spiritual Fitness (No matter if you're religious or not, meditate. Also, check out the book The Power of Now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Financial Fitness (Check out Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover book [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Social Fitness (Join a group, club, Toastmasters, or just make an effort to go out at least once a week with friends or a significant other)
Oh yeah . . . check out the book How to Become a Superhero by Sage Michael.