View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Zimmer Files: The Future of Combating Crime   Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:00 am

I'm pretty sure it's already in The Oracle Project's pages but thanks for the recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Bridges

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The Zimmer Files: The Future of Combating Crime   Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:49 am

That's awesome, and much more reproducible than what I was trying to do on Seattles TOP page.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The Zimmer Files: The Future of Combating Crime   Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Seattle's TOP page is badass. It helps me run oracle duties for Phoenix Jones a few nights ago.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The Zimmer Files: The Future of Combating Crime   Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:03 pm

anything for san diego with this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bridges

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The Zimmer Files: The Future of Combating Crime   Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Wow. Even more reason for finishing/maintaining the damn thing; I'd thought I'd pissed in too many people's cheerios for anyone to trust my projects.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The Zimmer Files: The Future of Combating Crime   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:39 pm

Urban Avenger wrote:
anything for san diego with this?

Are you on TOP...?

(eh... came out wrong)

Anyway... seems like if you created a San Diego page on TOP it would get some use/attention as Hope approaches.

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Zimmer Files: The Future of Combating Crime   Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Zimmer wrote:
Seattle's TOP page is badass. It helps me run oracle duties for Phoenix Jones a few nights ago.

Told ya better things were around the corner Smile
Back to top Go down
noirangel

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Zimmer Files: The Future of Combating Crime   Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:45 pm

I don't mean to pick or anything, but does anyone on this site actually go out at night and fight crime? Not just call the cops, but actually fight people that are hurting others.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Zimmer Files: The Future of Combating Crime   Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:57 pm

Fighting crime is different from fighting criminals. Fighting criminals is not the goal, protecting victims and preventing victimization is the goal. I have fought criminals, as have others here, but that is not the motivation for patrolling. If it is yours, you should not patrol. Fighting puts others at risk, not just the people doing the fighting. De-escalation is always preferred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Zimmer Files: The Future of Combating Crime   Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Well said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zimmer Files: The Future of Combating Crime   

Back to top Go down

The Zimmer Files: The Future of Combating Crime
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2