Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stakeouts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Stakeouts   Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Well I have a question for my fellow RLSHs. Does anyone here do stakeouts at place a have been repeatedly broken in to and is so how do you go about it.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Stakeouts   Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Please list your resources, as that will help determine the best way to conduct a stakeout. Do you have a car, camera, etc. List everything. Are you operating with the knowledge of the victim or other neighbors?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stakeouts   Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Gauge wrote:
Please list your resources, as that will help determine the best way to conduct a stakeout. Do you have a car, camera, etc. List everything. Are you operating with the knowledge of the victim or other neighbors?

I have a car, a smart phone, a police flash light, a stun gun , peper spray , one of those tools that help to take the pin out of a tire, and a cold steel city stick and will be operating with the victims knowledge but not their neighbors. They know who is doing it but have know proof nor wittnesses.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Stakeouts   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:15 pm

In my area I used to sit in coffee shops downtown and look out at the surrounding area sometimes.

It's one of those things that I found to be superfluous, although it might make sense in a more strategically located area.

Figure out for yourself if it's effective where you are, but I suggest you avoid "lurking."

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Stakeouts   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Is it a business you're watching? Is the area well lit? Please describe the area with some detail.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Stakeouts   Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:50 pm

For me it was a concentration of bars.

PostSubject: Re: Stakeouts   

Back to top Go down

Stakeouts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: