AuthorMessage
Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR FITNESS CHALLENGE   Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Idea Man wrote:
Flora V. Arbor wrote:
Where your favorite clothes

Well, I keep them in my closet. Why do you ask?

( bronx cheer at self )
Sorry

wear your favorite clothes.
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR FITNESS CHALLENGE   Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Things are still moving forward slowly...Im feeling better and stronger...keeping up with the benchmarks each week...I hate HATE HHHAAAATTTEE pushups...but they are getting easier.

I have obtained a set of free weights (ironically at no cost so they are twice as free) and will be using them to help strengthen my upper body to help with the push ups.

The set ups are getting easier as I drop pounds/inches.

I now have to wear a belt or my pants drop to the ground when I pick up stuff at work...really embarassing when carrying a tray of cinnamon rolls and pitcher of milk to the dining area.

Who are you? I've never heard of you nor have I been given reason to take you seriously, I'm sure lots of people share my opinion on this matter. Which is why you got your initial response, if you had made an introduction thread or at least made of point of saying who you are you probably would've been received better. (Sleepless)

Sometimes you cant win by fighting the negative, but you can turn the tide by strengthening the positive

SUPERHERO ACADEMY ON BLOG TALK RADIO - returning soon - times TBA - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/superhero_academy

Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR FITNESS CHALLENGE   Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:54 pm

if you hate pushups, do 6 instead of 8 or do them on your knees.
hating doesn't help
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR FITNESS CHALLENGE   Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:05 pm

I actually switched to knee pushups while I strengthen my shoulder...its helped a lot

Who are you? I've never heard of you nor have I been given reason to take you seriously, I'm sure lots of people share my opinion on this matter. Which is why you got your initial response, if you had made an introduction thread or at least made of point of saying who you are you probably would've been received better. (Sleepless)

Sometimes you cant win by fighting the negative, but you can turn the tide by strengthening the positive

SUPERHERO ACADEMY ON BLOG TALK RADIO - returning soon - times TBA - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/superhero_academy

Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR FITNESS CHALLENGE   Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:07 pm

YASSS! and, hands wide, not narrow, for pushups
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR FITNESS CHALLENGE   Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Just received the lab resuts from my last checkup...For the first time in years my cholesterol is in the NORMAL range...apparently this process is showing more results than I could ever have imagined.

Thats right...Crossfire has beaten the cholesterol monster!

Back to top Go down
Paladin

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR FITNESS CHALLENGE   Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Hey, pretty soon you're gonna be "Da FIT guy wit' da bat"
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR FITNESS CHALLENGE   Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:41 am

YAY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR FITNESS CHALLENGE   Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:32 pm

I have set a goal and a reward for myself...When I reach 250 pounds I will be getting a Superman \S/ tatooed on my left shoulder...if I reach 175 I will get the Bat symbol on my right shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR FITNESS CHALLENGE   Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Rewards?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONE YEAR FITNESS CHALLENGE   

Back to top Go down

ONE YEAR FITNESS CHALLENGE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Fitness and Nutrition-
Jump to: