Escapology Class this Weekend

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
risquename

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Escapology Class this Weekend   Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:40 am

I know I'm double posting, but it's not spam, I swear. I MAY have posted in the wrong section earlier Very Happy

Hey everybody, I'm sorry I've been absent from the boards for so very, very long. But I have a good excuse! I built a whole company for, well...us. It's called Level Up Adventures and we train heroes. The (numbered bullet points are 1) we offer classes in all the skills you would need to be a real life superhero and 2) we have a class this weekend! Check out the website

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We're also offering 50% off for any RLSH that wants to come!

For anyone interested this is what we're about.

Level Up Adventures was founded with the simple goal of helping people make not only the most of their lives, but the best. By teaching people the skills commonly associated with those we find truly heroic and putting them in practical real world social and philosophical context, we have developed a system that offers participants the chance to push their physical and mental boundaries in a safe and fun environment, while offering a glimpse into the world of the adventurer, the hero.

At the same time, as our system trains the body to move through the world in heroic fashion, so too is the mind conditioned to look at the world from another perspective: one of freedom and courage. Our program was created to give you the freedom to move through life in your best way possible, while providing a complete and exciting experience in the hopes of fostering the greatness in each of us.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Escapology Class this Weekend   Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:45 am

Company advertising is frowned upon on the forums. The mods may have a problem with this. As for maybe posting in the wrong section, you can delete your posts if you were in fact not intentionally double posting.
Back to top Go down
Equal

PostSubject: Re: Escapology Class this Weekend   Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:37 am

Intresting consept. But seem to be a bit more directed toward the fantasy superhero. Or maybe I'm to old for that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Escapology Class this Weekend   Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Interesting.
If I lived anywhere near California I would check it out. Could be good useful information to see some of this stuff in action if you aren't near anyone that normally trains for those skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escapology Class this Weekend   

Back to top Go down

Escapology Class this Weekend
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1