TRAINERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: TRAINERS   Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 am

so, I've been training with 8 for a while now, trying to build him up from a ground guy (which hurts like hell on the rocks, by the way) to a rounded guy. I love stand-up, hate the ground. (not saying I CAN'T doi it..... just don't like it)

anyways, I got this "cousin" that got in the ring a couple while back and rang bells early first round more than once. he went trainer recently and I've been using the promise of introducing 8 to him to give him incentive. I also told my cuz about 8's desire to get in the octagon. so, dude came up for the weekend to house-sit for his dad and I invited him up to watch me box 8 for a minute.

now here's where I get a little butthurt....... 8 got a few good tips and stuff but when I asked for an opinion he said "Bro, if my house is clean there's no need to work on anything in it. You looked like you were having fun.." of course I said that we needed new blood out there and he agreed, just to get us out of the rut of just two guys boxing and such.

after, I went out and bought some new focus mitts and he ran me through some drills to work on with 8.

hopefully I can get him to come around more and maybe bring a couple other heads to join us in our "Extreme Backwoods MMA Training" as he so eloquently put it after he watched 8 bounce of a huge rock to the back of the neck when he went down only to keep trying to catch me up.

Back to top Go down

TRAINERS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: