Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Probably has been asked before, but should I quit smoking if I want to be a RLSH?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Probably has been asked before, but should I quit smoking if I want to be a RLSH?   Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:27 pm

slow and painful death! all the younger kids in school will think you are cool?

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Probably has been asked before, but should I quit smoking if I want to be a RLSH?   Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:37 pm

The younger kids in school thought I was cool because I took them to parties where there were real-live girls... which, incidentally, was easier to do with more disposable income and better personal hygiene resulting from not smoking...
Back to top Go down
kapes13

PostSubject: Re: Probably has been asked before, but should I quit smoking if I want to be a RLSH?   Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 am

I smoked for about 12 years, and quit cold turkey. I had cravings for about a year, so that was difficult to get through. Once they stopped I was so glad I quit. I have no desire to pick them up ever again although I do have a very rare craving from time to time but it only lasts a few seconds or so.

I am so much better off because I quit. You should too and thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Lionheart

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Probably has been asked before, but should I quit smoking if I want to be a RLSH?   Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:18 pm

I smoke, not much but yeah I do smoke.

It doesn't really effect my endurance or anything, but thats probably because I train a lot.

It probably is effecting my endurance, just imagine how could i'd be if i didn't smoke haha.

I'll give up soon I guess.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Midnight

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Probably has been asked before, but should I quit smoking if I want to be a RLSH?   Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:01 pm

You should give it up regardless of what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Probably has been asked before, but should I quit smoking if I want to be a RLSH?   Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:04 pm

but cancer is awesome! and paying for it? EVEN BETTER!

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Probably has been asked before, but should I quit smoking if I want to be a RLSH?   Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:49 am

I used to be so against smoking. I'd try so hard to get people to quit. Then one day I realized how over populated the earth is. If people are willing to weed themselves out, be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably has been asked before, but should I quit smoking if I want to be a RLSH?   

Back to top Go down

Probably has been asked before, but should I quit smoking if I want to be a RLSH?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2