How do you train?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: How do you train?   Fri May 19, 2017 11:06 am

Considering the double life a hero lives how do you guys train? Exercises? Gym? Do you train alone or with someone else?
Back to top Go down
Ronin

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: How do you train?   Fri May 19, 2017 7:26 pm

I wouldn't call it hero training per se, but I do exercise pretty regularly just to keep myself feeling good.
Shadow boxing, or the occasional sparring match; three times a week (M,W,F)
Weight lifting of some kind twice weekly. Generally Monday and Friday. Usually I'll take to a bench press, but dead lifting gets thrown in there as well. We also have a "wellness group" where I work, so I try to go out and walk/jog a couple times each week as well.
Short of the aforementioned wellness group or occasional sparring partner, I prefer to work out alone.
What about you, Batman?
Back to top Go down
2 0 4

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: How do you train?   Fri May 19, 2017 11:03 pm

I mostly just read books and watch videos and rehearse everything in my head for martial arts and wilderness survival; always been more of a visual learner. 

I don't work out as much as I should, I do a lot of work on our farm though, so I'm fairly chiseled. Chopping wood, stacking wood, chucking hay bails, raking, shoveling, digging, hauling debris, hauling water, hauling gas cans, milling lumber, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: How do you train?   Sat May 20, 2017 5:49 am

@Ronin I'm enrolled in a good martial arts school so I train 5-6 days a week I can spar with different ppl daily and experiment I'm also fortunate my partner goes to the same dojo so we can train a lot in our down time also adding in some tkmevst the gym. @204 be careful with videos if you have no one to correct your technique
Back to top Go down
2 0 4

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: How do you train?   Sat May 20, 2017 6:37 pm

Indeed. Performed some moves wrong with my dad and ended up hurting myself; make a mental note whenever that happens to not do that again lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you train?   

Back to top Go down

How do you train?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1