Robert The Robot's Controls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:05 pm

I have ALWAYS believed in the community and its purpose to do Good. I have always looked to see how these guys handled the likes of you. I have waited to see this community come back to life only to watch it sink lower each time they attempted to grow, as they became distracted by dealing with your evil actions and others like you.

New people are not sure how to receive you. It is up to the Veterans to stand together as one voice to define you! Your mental-crap excuse is no longer enough, 204. Especially, when you are hurting others.

I told you before and I will say it again…

Maybe, you shouldn’t be here.

This is NOT a board about guns, shooting people, killing people, lethal attacks, or surviving an apocalypse. This is a community about HELPING others!

How do you get children without hope to smile?  
How do your feed those without food?
How can you inspire those seeking direction?
How can you make many feel as one?

These are the questions HEROES solve, 204! How can you do more to help your fellow man, even if and when he does not believe as you do? How can YOU set the example for the lost to follow?
How can you turn a group into a team?

Because you have not taken the time to entertain these questions, you have difficulty sharing the same table as those who cannot disregard the answers to these, very same, questions.

204, you are lost. You can never be reached or found as long as you exist as a brick wall against change; hence I, and I am quite sure there are other, no longer have patience for you and your antics.

-Omen, "Heroes aren't made during good times!" The Elite Forces Division
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:31 pm

You continuously fail to provide a lick of evidence that I'm a racist. You on the other hand called me "the black man" as if you think all blacks are victims that get treated like garbage. ALL you see is "color". You don't see people as individuals with equal rights. YOU are the racist. 

Maybe I am crazy, but I'm NOT a racist. I don't care about your "race" I care about WHO you are; not WHAT you are. You don't appear to though in the slightest, because you're the real bigot here. Perhaps you may be right about racists not knowing they're racists. Sure makes it easier for you to call other people racists though. 

I also never called anyone a racist slur. You have though. You called me a faggot redneck; a derogatory attack aimed at what you assume is my sexual orientation and cultural life; both of which are wrong; I'm bi and I'm more of a mountain men in terms of culture. All you have is your own biased viewpoints; you don't care about truth and justice; you can't even accept the fact that I was allowed on; you insist I sneaked back on. 

I do feel bad for the mistakes I've made. I do get angry; a lot, and I'm still working on managing it in more productive ways. 

But you? In your eyes, you can do no wrong. Your decades older than me (allegedly) and you can't even bring yourself to make amends. I have; I do it a lot. Just because someone makes a lot of mistakes doesn't mean they should give up on apologizing and trying not to do it again. ....THAT'S my real pattern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Also, I don't make excuses; I know I can be a jerk. But at least I don't try to manipulate anyone into thinking I'm perfectly innocent like you do. Consistently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:36 pm

How bout you make a separate thread to argue with me dince you enjoy it so much; let supes and bats get to playing with their robot lol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:45 pm

B
PS none of the real veterans of this community don't have nearly as much bad stuff to say about me as you do lol. You're NOT a veteran of this community, Omen! You don't speak for this whole forum! You don't have everyone here all figured out, ESPECIALLY me; you think in terms of emotion and irrationality on a regular basis; not logic or reasonability or any attempt at common decency when it comes to the people you disagree with. Not even failed attempts lol. All you can do is try to attack relentlessly every time without trying to try other ways of explaining or expressing yourself.
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:08 pm

Shouldn't insult the robot seems like a good idea and I'm pretty sure alot of work went into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:41 pm

I'm not insulting the robot; all I did was express an opinion. The others are the one who blew it out of proportion without because they make decisions based on emotion. I've remained the calm one here; they're the ones flinging any genuine insults here lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:42 pm

Sorry for the typos.
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:47 pm

Their overall issues seem to stem from your past behavior I was not apart of this community from the beginning and give everyone a fair shake that has included you 204 while i don't always agree with the way you are approached sometimes you do let your emotions get the better of you as well when i stumbled across this community i thought it would be a gem alot of the information left here has helped me greatly in my adventures and better upgrading my suit but all the bickering and fighting depress me that is not what a community is supposed to be
Back to top Go down
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi Omen,

Want to come play on my Board it's 204 free which is more than this under-admined board can say. I can tell you from 
experience that 204 is pretty much a lost cause because what he really wants is attention not help.His story if it is true 
changes to get it for him. We have all been handed a ration of shit on occasion loser wallow in it real heroes triunph over 
it. The best thing we can do to help 204 and maybe in the bargain piss him off to is to ignore him as he is a attention whore. 

Now to get back to what this post is all about. Ways this work can be applied to and help our little community of misfit 
toys. The way my bot stands vigil now is just the start and proof of concept of a much larger project. What he sees can be 
monitored 24 7 365 by hooking in to the streaming video located at

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Z5CGJ2ZvvJX

It shows the entrance to my front porch and the house across the street from me. For reasonsI won't go into my neighbor is 
gone a lot and was concerned about vandalls messing with his property. No worries during the day and and proximity triggered flood lights take care of the night just fine. Now as a rule I follow the Rube Goldberg school of engineering and use older tech to do things as cheaply as possible. Like many RLSH folks I have a limited budget. So mine is getting hooked into a older but still servicible computer that has a composite out video board feeding to 3 stacked VCR's with timers and 8 hour tapes in each one. Cheap simple and effective. No telling how many set ups like this there will be when things get rolling. Plus as no one including me will know where all of them are it will make shutting them all done pretty much impossible. Now think of multiple video feeds from all over linked together and supported on my home server. Coding that I know how to do. A person can even download said pages off of my server and save them out so even if my server goes down (which hasn't happened yet despite some morons best efforts) The Job still gets done. Seems to me Video of some crime sent to the proper authorities would go a long way toward curbing said crime.As good citizens we all of course support the police. To stop any kind of crime you have to know what kind of crime, when and where it happened and who did it. This can do that at no more personal risk to folks doing it than you have reading this post. So all of us who want to can play a little Batman in perfect safety reguardless of age or physical condition. We just observe, record and drop a dime to the Popo.

Now the other part of my little exibit shows a screen grab of how I controll Robert. If I give you the access code to the Team Viewer any of you can operate him same as me. Those who know how to type well ( which I don't ) likely a whole lot faster and more efficently. Plus under this system more than 1 person can be on board and in controll at the same time. This has been tested. It will come in handy for the more complex mechanical devices we will likely be making. BTW You can download free copy of team view and the video streamer I use for free on line. Last I checked while none of us is Tony Stark Bruce Wayne Rich we can still afford free.

Here is a video taken in my old Unreality Lab from before I moved to the new and improved one. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxHJF5CayIk

More to come expanding on this subject.

Superman

PS Thanks for the atta boy Batman I am rather fond of my Robot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:51 pm

I completely agree with that Batman. Even the parts about letting my emotions get the better of me at times. I think everyone does to an extent; what's important is that we keep trying to do what's right, even if we fall.
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Another reason to play Batman? Supes you flatter me very very impressive
Back to top Go down
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:12 pm

Well Batman 973.

No reason you can't have fun and still fight crime in perfect safety. At 67 my age is catching up with me . Not as spry as I once was but with this system I can be effective as long as I am alive. If you and Omen for that matter send me a E mail to ulab1@juno.com I'll send you a batch of links to all kinds of goodies. We can have a nice chat in a grownups room and post on a board that is free of rif-raf. One thing besides no morons that makes my board superior to their boards is that sitting on my server it won't go poof like many do.  I'm not a real big fan of poof.

Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:33 pm

Everything can go poof lol.
Back to top Go down
omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:42 pm

You know what, this robot is intriguing Superman. Do you mind if I inquire a little deeper into it? I am going over potential uses and scenarios in which a device like this could be very attractive.

If a small store owner wanted to use a device such as this within his shop as a complement to his video surveillance, which might be cheap tech and fuzzy cameras, how hard would this be to implement?

It seems that you have accomplished remote access and control over the internet,

is this accomplished by going through your servers and then sent to the robot/drone? Is the connection secured (SSL) and/or accessible through a VPN?

What type of budget would something like this need for creation, configuration, and rollout?

Would it be possible to fit this with an alarm and possibly a light (siren), which can be activated or deactivated remotely, if requested?

I knew a business owner that was robbed by a maintenance crew in a building with one of my clients. The maintenance crew had his alarm code, which was normal. The crew was fired earlier by the landlord, so they took it upon themselves to use what they had to ‘acquire’ some going away gifts to sale and pawn.

Here is the clincher, the business owner did not have cameras, but he did have email notification when his business was entered and the code was entered. That night, in review, the code was entered in the wee-hours of the morning.

Being that his office was a forty-minute drive, he decided to wait until the next morning to worry and figured it was maintenance working extra late. They were ‘definitely’ working, but it wasn’t on the up-and-up.

Your robot/drone would be perfect for environments such as this.

(Thanks for the invite to your board, I think I might go by and check it out)

-Omen
Back to top Go down
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:09 pm

Hi Omen ,

Be glad to have you on my board even make you a admin if you want so if you see something wrong you can fix it on the spot. Then if you recruit someone you can approve them on the spot too. One thing that keeps out the losers bots etc is good admins and our policy of only approving those we know and those who ask for activation via e mail. I'll fill you in on the rest 1 on 1 as this is a public 204 infested forum. My e mail is ulab1@juno.com. There we can set up a time and place for a phone call or a 1 on 1 chat in a chat room. Now to try and answer your question.The store owner would need a web cam , a computer , Internet service and a special power strip to activate whatever powered anti-theft measures they may want to use. The Hi Def web cam I used I got new for 35 bucks at Walmart. The special power strip I got on line cost me 110 dollars delivered. All needed software is available on line for free. I also have the links I can send you via e mail and the links are also posted on my Unreality Lab site. http://www.unrealitylab.dtdns.net/ As a kid I was taught to share my toys so I still do to this day. There are a lot of other nice things on that site as it is kind of my party piece so explore and enjoy. When you hear of what else I have in mind you may well be a real happy camper. I'll be looking for ward to your response and Batman 973 you get the same offer. 

Superman
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Tue May 02, 2017 11:41 pm

I like the ideas. I'm wondering how the controls are accessed, though...

Everybody has the capacity for good and evil in them. Everybody can come back from one to the other. It's just easier to fall down a flight of steps than to climb back up
Back to top Go down
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Wed May 03, 2017 1:36 am

Accessing the controls of my Robot is quite simple. You download and install team view on your computer. The basic team view is free and available for download on line. When you want to take control of my robot you get the address for it and the password from me punch it into your copy of team view. Then as soon as it hooks you up you can control my robot with your keyboard . If you want a walk through on it no worries as multiple folks can be in control at the same time. The computer inside of and in control of the bot has a hour and a half battery backup. If the power is out longer than this the computer is set to power up on it's own the minute power is restored. The Team View on the computer is set to come on as soon as the computer powers up  When it does it generates a public and a private password. The public password is different every  time it starts. You can see the truth of what I say by downloading Team View on your computer and playing with its settings. I can go in from any  place on line using the private password look at the Team view on the Robots computer and Pass out the public password to who needs it. If you'll pardon a pun Anyman can operate it. I look for my robot to be the 1st of many devices that can be controlled from on line. Once you show you can be trusted you'll be given the pvt password. No big deal as either  can be changed by meat any time

Superman
Back to top Go down
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Wed May 03, 2017 10:39 pm

Good news I managed to get all of my robots upgrades installed and tested. After some intense tinkering and grunt work everything works perfectly. Now I can operate all of his systems from anywhere in the world. Tired but happy as step 1 of a large project is done. Anyone can do what I have done so far and what I intend to do in the future. Especially with the almost nothing budget I had to do it with. You just have to roll up your sleeves and start doing it. Now who all wants to sign up and play with my robot?

Superman
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Thu May 11, 2017 12:21 am

Lol, I see what you did there

If it doesn't take up that much space, I'll download it. I keep getting "low space" messages on here, but I can still download and use apps without a problem
Back to top Go down
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Thu May 11, 2017 2:35 am

Trust me Anyman .Just download and install TeamViewer.  Anyman (if you'll pardon the pun) can operate it.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   

Back to top Go down

Robert The Robot's Controls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2