View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Robert The Robot's Controls   Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Any who click on this link http://www.unrealitylab.dtdns.net/roberts_controlls.jpg will see the screen grab of Robert's controls in Team Viewer. Anyone with the correct codes and Team Viewer will be able to operate him. Want to come play at my house without leaving yours? Any with the link http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Z5CGJ2ZvvJX?utm_campaign=ustre.am&utm_source=ustre.am%2F1yjKs&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20170202224250  will be able to see and hear what he is up to when he is transmitting. I suggest you consider what that means R.L.S.H. wise.

Superman
AKA 
John D. Koen
Back to top Go down
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:47 pm

I downloaded the software onto the think pad and attached the power USB power strips USB connection. Had to play with it some to get it running and adjust my team view but it works like a champ now. Even added a prompt sheet in case I have a senior moment. L.O.L. Now I have to clean off my front porch so when I put in his upgrades Robert won't be looking at a mess and broadcasting it for all the world to see. Feeling pleased with myself at the moment.

John  AKA Superman
Back to top Go down

Robert The Robot's Controls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1