Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

RACIST REX?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 am

PS: I had the receipt right fucking there on the baby changing station in the stall. Even if he didn't believe me, I'd been able to instantly prove it. Regardless of my skin color. And he couldnt do SHIT about it because I have the right to bare firearms. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:33 am

Huh...I got an interesting little "Racial Litmus Test" for you, Omen:

If I were a black guy, and had always been a black guy, and you had always known that I was black guy from the time I first joined the forum....Would you have still called me a "racist loser"? 

Probably not. =P
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:34 am

204 you can't really understand it because it does not happen to you and will never happen to you because you are not of color
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:02 am

I understand being targeted because of my race perfectly well. It has happened to me before. I just didn't take it personally. I shouldn't feel ashamed because of my skin color. 

My rights have been violated on numerous occasions in ways you cannot even imagine. I understand perfectly what it means to be oppressed and victimized day in day out. 

I'm not special just because I'm white, and not every dickhead cop out there on a power-trip is targeting you because you're black. They target everyone because they are corrupt

Fight corruption. Not race.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:49 am

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431393/white-privilege-myth-reality
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:51 am

Ok 204 lets just pretend this country gives equal rights to all and treats everyone the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:38 am

It DOES give all American citizens equal rights, and you should ALWAYS assert those rights. 

Name ONE constitutional right that you do NOT have.
Back to top Go down
omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:02 pm

@Batman973: I am SO glad you are seeing what others have spoken about. 204 is a brick wall. This is the point, in which this conversation drifts from an opportunity to explore different aspects of geographical cultures… to HIS rants, HIS way.

Once again, he HAS to ‘one-up’ you to prove he is right. You could define every word in a sentence and he would twist it. If you notice, many of his sources are EXTREME Right-wing entities.

These are the chefs serving him the food of his knowledge.

The source of an ‘opinion’ begins with a person’s point-of-view. The evolution of an opinion, starts with the willingness to accept that one’s point-of-view is not all there is; from this, ‘CHANGE’ can occur, as one chooses to soak-up new thoughts and act on them.

There is an old saying, “You can’t make a bird bark and you can’t make a dog fly. You have to accept them for what they are and move on.”  

204 is a classic example of this. Let me explain further…

Technically, there is nothing wrong with 204’s disposition against yielding ground in a conversation. While it… and he can be annoying, he does have the Right to be bull-headed and vociferous with a close-mind. What I think is agitating, is his lack of understanding his environment.

This is why I have asked him repeatedly, if he considered taking his hard-nosed stances to other online communities, instead of forcing them on this one.

This is the Real Life Super Heroes community. The foundation of this community is built upon sharing, learning, evolving, inspiring, and changing. This forum is about debates, not limited, to understanding, but also helpful to growth in a positive direction.

I joined this community in order to expand my very-own boundaries of understanding – I actually ENJOY heathy information from different angles and perspectives.

To scream out constantly as a KNOW-IT-ALL, leaves very little room in one’s ‘cup-of-knowledge’ for new information to enter. Sadly… this is 204. No matter how many have tried, his war is relentless when it comes to controlling the conversation, being right, and disparaging others. He can’t help it.

People are here to learn – this is a simple concept.

His type of thinking is beyond scary and dang-near dangerous when one dares to consider him as a person responsible for others. He would only be nice and helpful until their first disagreement. Could you imagine him as cop dealing with someone he views as a Liberal? What about a teacher with a class, in which some of his students were Democrats? Could you imagine him as a counselor assigned to help minorities?

Imagine the impact on an abused person seeking his aid, only to have their issue drowned out by him snatching the conversation and changing into his very-own, ‘Adventures at Provo Canyon’ situation.

How would he handle an abused gay kid being targeted by others? Would he actually rant about how their abuse is fabricated, their protests are stupid, and about how they have the SAME Rights as all-Americans, blah – blah – blah?

Or would he choose to step-up to fathom their plight by placing himself in their shoes; aka, EMPATHY.

My bet… NO EMPATHY.

Here’s the thing, on the Fox News forums, community boards, and comments sections… 204 fits PERFECTLY. As I stated before, ‘technically, there is NOTHING wrong with his disposition’. In my most humble opinion, he is not conducive to this board.

He is a WALL, and he wants everyone else to pay for this aspect of him.

He will continue to bombard topics to snatch them into his world for rants. He will continue to snatch at individual words in other’s responses as though he is a jail-house attorney (from home), He will continue to spew his hate while hugging his shameless ambiguities only a step away from his lies.

He does not have any ‘real’ interest in being a RLSH, he just loves the thought of it, because it adds to his self-value… self-respect.

This forum is upon the taking and giving of knowledge and wisdom. While 204 has knowledge and a willingness to perform selective research to prove he is Right – he is sorely hurting when it comes to Wisdom, Tact, and Empathy.

Race is a topic that REQUIRES give-and-take, knowledge, wisdom, and empathy in order to fairly discuss, evolve, change, and grow. His ignorance hurts and his willingness for stupidity is as much depthless as it is painful.

I have no interest in having anymore discussions with him on this subject. Good luck Batman973, I truly hope you, Gauge, and Equal will have a better chance than me.

-Omen
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:36 pm

After re reading the post you provided I see that logic can't get threw to him it's very unfortunate as his skills could be put to such good use but sadly without empathy and a better mindset it will go to waste
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:36 pm

@Batman973: I am SO glad you are seeing what others have spoken about. 204 is a brick wall. This is the point, in which this conversation drifts from an opportunity to explore different aspects of geographical cultures… to HIS rants, HIS way.

You're a brick wall. This is the point where you attack me, and I defend myself. YOU consistently ignore the opportunity to explore a different aspect of a geographical culture...when it comes to Whites and Conservatives. You instantly attack any dissenting views, and spew YOUR rants, YOUR way. You are a Hypocrite.

Once again, he HAS to ‘one-up’ you to prove he is right. You could define every word in a sentence and he would twist it. If you notice, many of his sources are EXTREME Right-wing entities. 

You're trying to "one-up" me to prove you are right, right now. You HAVE twisted almost ALL my messages, to suit your fucking agenda. If you notice, many of your sources are EXTREME Left-wing entities. Once again, you are a Hypocrite. 

These are the chefs serving him the food of his knowledge.

At least my chefs aren't a marketing of of a political party that was founded on racism. 

The source of an ‘opinion’ begins with a person’s point-of-view. The evolution of an opinion, starts with the willingness to accept that one’s point-of-view is not all there is; from this, ‘CHANGE’ can occur, as one chooses to soak-up new thoughts and act on them.

You have a lot of opinions, that's for sure. They don't seem to evolve though. You don't accept that your point of view is not all there is, and you DON'T want to change in the slightest, and soak up new thoughts and act on them. Anyone who reads your messages can see that clear. You are a Hypocrite.

There is an old saying, “You can’t make a bird bark and you can’t make a dog fly. You have to accept them for what they are and move on.”  

Not necessarily. It just takes making a concentrated effort. Nothing is truly impossible in this Universe.

204 is a classic example of this. Let me explain further…

You have very little to no room at all to "explain" anything about me. You're a total stranger. You and I have never met. You don't know me, my family, or anyone connected to me or them. You're not an expert on me by any means, but you act like it and speak as though you do. This makes you a Liar. 

Technically, there is nothing wrong with 204’s disposition against yielding ground in a conversation. While it… and he can be annoying, he does have the Right to be bull-headed and vociferous with a close-mind. What I think is agitating, is his lack of understanding his environment.

The feeling is completely mutual between you and I, believe it or not. 

This is why I have asked him repeatedly, if he considered taking his hard-nosed stances to other online communities, instead of forcing them on this one.

Why don't you take your hard-nosed stances to other online communities, instead of forcing them on this one? My hard-nosed stances? They're all about the Bill of Rights, the Constitution, and liberty and freedom. The character of 204 is the embodiment of freedom. He lives in a politicized world, as do you. There's no escape. 

This is the Real Life Super Heroes community. The foundation of this community is built upon sharing, learning, evolving, inspiring, and changing. This forum is about debates, not limited, to understanding, but also helpful to growth in a positive direction.

Wrong, the foundation of this community is built on superheroes, period. You are a relative newbie to the RLSH community. I've been a part of it since it was a little group on fucking MySpace. You just showed up one day years later acting like your King Shit. You don't actually know our history or how things have changed or why those changes took place. You'r not the AUTHORITY on us, nobody is. Don't tell people what we are about, because we are all about a wide range of different things. 

I joined this community in order to expand my very-own boundaries of understanding – I actually ENJOY heathy information from different angles and perspectives. 

No you don't You constantly reject them. All you do is PREACH. You're a Liar. 

To scream out constantly as a KNOW-IT-ALL, leaves very little room in one’s ‘cup-of-knowledge’ for new information to enter. Sadly… this is 204. 

You act like you KNOW-IT-ALL about me, and this whole fucking community. You are a Hypocrite. 

No matter how many have tried, his war is relentless when it comes to controlling the conversation, being right, and disparaging others. He can’t help it.

Neither can you. 

People are here to learn – this is a simple concept.

No. People are here to do a wide range of shit. Not exclusive to learning and listening to preachers. That's what Church is for. 

His type of thinking is beyond scary and dang-near dangerous when one dares to consider him as a person responsible for others. He would only be nice and helpful until their first disagreement. 

Again, you demonstrate your ignorance. I would in fact only be nice and helpful up until I was physically ATTACKED. Afterwards, I'd end up going back to nice-and-helpful. Again, you are not the authority on me. You don't know shit about who I really am as a person. All you see is White. If I was Black, you wouldn't have treated my as disgustingly as you have. ...Wished I could understand what changed you. ....Do you even remember the time when we used to be friends? We got along just fine back then it seemed. 

Could you imagine him as cop dealing with someone he views as a Liberal? 

I'd be too stressed out from the job to give a flying fuck about their politics. 

What about a teacher with a class, in which some of his students were Democrats? 

I'd focus on the lesson of the day like any other fucking teacher you moron. 

Could you imagine him as a counselor assigned to help minorities?

Being a counselor is easy. Trust me, I've had around 20 of them in the past decade or so. I picked up a thing or two, lol. Their job isn't to give people advice; that's a common misunderstanding. Often made by people who have never been in therapy before.

Imagine the impact on an abused person seeking his aid, only to have their issue drowned out by him snatching the conversation and changing into his very-own, ‘Adventures at Provo Canyon’ situation.

Again, therapists don't talk about themselves. The entire goal is to get the PATIENT to start talking. The therapist's job is to listen.

How would he handle an abused gay kid being targeted by others? Would he actually rant about how their abuse is fabricated, their protests are stupid, and about how they have the SAME Rights as all-Americans, blah – blah – blah?

Here's how I'd handle it, Omen, (since you obviously have such a sincere interest in how I would handle it, lol):

First, I'd let him know that being gay is nothing to be ashamed of; that millions and millions of people are gay, from all walks of life, and they are perfectly happy and successful. If I felt it would make him feel better, I'd also let him know that he can trust me on this because I myself am a gay man. This could build trust, helping him talk more. The more he talks, the more he heals himself. That's a pretty safe rule of thumb to go by when you're a therapist. 

Next, I'd ask him if he feels comfortable talking about his abuse. Let's assume for the sake of argument that he is comfortable enough to talk to me about it. I'd nod my head, maintain eye contact, periodically saying things like "That must have been really tough." or "I'm so sorry to hear that." etc, etc (this is a technique known by therapist as "Active Listening". It engages the patient more, puts them at ease more, makes them feel more safe talking to you. 

After he's finally finished spilling his traumas and abuse, I'd then ask him, "So...how do all those horrible things make you feel?" He'd then likely go into his feelings of hatred and anger; perhaps his feelings of shame and self-loathing. 

After he finished spilling his emotions, sensations, and potentially vengeful desires to me, I'd then ask him "So...how's all that been working out for you?" This is a moment where the therapist is able to use a bit of humor to make the patient chuckle a little and lighten the mood a bit for what comes next.

After spilling how counterproductive bottling all these emotions up for so long has really been for him in the long run, (this segment being a less intense, and more..."normal" conversation, for lack of a better word.), I'd then ask him "So...do you know anything you can do to channel your emotions through a healthy outlet?" He'll likely pause for a bit, thinking of what he should say. I'd sense the pressure and reassure him "No need to rush an answer. You can take your time to think about it."
Eventually he'd likely arrive at something along the line of sports. Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Wrestling, Martial Arts, etc, etc. 

I would then encourage and support him wholeheartedly in his new pursuit. This pursuit would instill him with confidence, and help him make new friends, as well as get more exercise and release endorphines which in turn brighten his entire neurochemistry and view of the world. Overtime I'd help introduce him to other areas such as DBT Skills (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy; worked wonders for me.) In time, he'd find that he no longer needs to see a therapist; that he always had the power within him to break the chains that were holding him down; HE did all the REAL work. Not me. 

And THAT, is how I would handle it, Omen. Smile 

Or would he choose to step-up to fathom their plight by placing himself in their shoes; aka, EMPATHY. My bet… NO EMPATHY.

Wrong again. 

Here’s the thing, on the Fox News forums, community boards, and comments sections… 204 fits PERFECTLY. As I stated before, ‘technically, there is NOTHING wrong with his disposition’. In my most humble opinion, he is not conducive to this board. 

Here's the thing, on the CNN News forums, community boards, and comments sections...you fit PERFECTLY. There are MULTIPLE things wrong with a lot of your disposition. In my not-quite-so-humble opinion, they are not conducive to this board. 

He is a WALL, and he wants everyone else to pay for this aspect of him. 

...How the heck exactly do I want everyone to pay for the simple aspect of my being stubborn? This makes no sense.

He will continue to bombard topics to snatch them into his world for rants. He will continue to snatch at individual words in other’s responses as though he is a jail-house attorney (from home), He will continue to spew his hate while hugging his shameless ambiguities only a step away from his lies.

Which lies? You haven't answered a single one of my question. Is this really ALL you can do? Accuse me? Attack me? Rally newbies against me? Lie about me? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

He does not have any ‘real’ interest in being a RLSH, he just loves the thought of it, because it adds to his self-value… self-respect. 

If anything, I have too much of an interest in it. I feel things too strongly. I'm too extreme. I don't agree with some of the typical rules such as "Follow and Uphold the Law". And my self-value and self-respect are just fine. I don't need anything to add to it. 

This forum is upon the taking and giving of knowledge and wisdom. While 204 has knowledge and a willingness to perform selective research to prove he is Right – he is sorely hurting when it comes to Wisdom, Tact, and Empathy.

You do selective research as well. Your version of Tact is simply to be politically correct all the time and try not to offend anybody. No speaking from the heart; no authenticity; no talking like a normal fucking person. You sound like you're a speech writer who takes his lines from cue cards held by flamin' leftist Stalinists. Rehearsed. Robotic. FAKE. You have shown ZERO attempt at ANY kind of Empathy when it comes to me, white people, or conservatives. You have shot down EVERY attempt at a DEBATE.

Race is a topic that REQUIRES give-and-take, knowledge, wisdom, and empathy in order to fairly discuss, evolve, change, and grow. 

Four against one? What the fuck do you mean by "give-and-take" exactly? You guys GIVE me shit and I'm supposed to just TAKE it lmao?! XD To "evolve, change, and grow" into a mindless fucking zombie hypocrite like you? XD ....Thanks but no thanks!

His ignorance hurts and his willingness for stupidity is as much depthless as it is painful.

What about the hurtful things you have said? What about your ignorance in regards to my racial ideologies? What about your willingness to believe news corporations that have one of the most consistent records of lying to the People? Kinda fucking stupid. Hypocrite.

I have no interest in having anymore discussions with him on this subject. 

What a convenient way to try to end a conversation to a further AVOID answering ANY of my MULTIPLE questions. All you can do is accuse and attack and spread lies and propaganda. ....There was a time I thought you were so fucking great; really looked up to you. Thought you were wise. ...But you changed. Big time. 

You may fool others, but you won't fool me. Never again. 

Back to top Go down
Equal

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:36 am

Everybody got an angle, even 204. We are only humans, and humans (even me) is generally not intelligent to understand all of society. So we all got our own angle we observe from, and prejudices to organize what we see. Based on this, we make an effort understanding it. We spend time with people with the same angle to better understand that angle. Because it's a lovely angle. And when people start messing with our neatly organized world view, we PROTECT IT!

Some will even kill and die for it (that's how most of us got "democracy"). So I wouldn't expect people to just lay down and surrender in a ridiculous internet war, fought with words so powerful it can make coffie be serverd, if followed by please.

I find other peoples angles a lot more intresting, mine is old and boring. It's a lot easier to find the stupidity of other peoples angles, my own stupidity is to well hidden in the blind spots of my own angle to enjoy.

We might not always fool others, but we'll always fool ourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:08 pm

^Wisdom

Never denied that I have an angle; I have prejudices and vices just like everyone else. I'm biased and I'm an all-around rebel. I like to go against the grain for some reason. Lot of people don't like my nonconforming attitude. ...I hate people who have false senses of authority over me; hate feeling like I'm being manipulated, and I hate it when people talk false shit behind my back like a filthy rat. ...Yeah; I kinda hate people in general; they're terrifying; cute fleshy bodies that house the most vicious wild animal of all, an animal that becomes blatantly apparent when they're scared, ashamed, guilty, or hurt. Take away a persons comfort items and they'll show you their true nature and reason flies out the window and the Law of the Jungle takes over. 

I'm no different. I'm a monster just like everybody else. And I think it's wrong to try to pretend like I'm not. It's not authentic; illegitimate, suppressing and oppressive....it's like being locked in a cage. ...And I hate cages. 

....My angle I guess is to get people to see that for themselves I suppose; one of my angles anyway. To get them to understand that they aren't king shit; open their eyes up to their true Nature; strip away all the crap on the surface and see what's on their inside in hopes of finding that raw core of pure essence; that place where everything you ever that you ever knew about the world around you, falls away into the abyss. That's where your true self lies. Everything else is just.....camouflage. A mask to hide your true power and who you really are...for better or for worse.

...I guess I just saw it in front me as a little kid once, on a very bad day. Saw right through to their core. ...Kinda became obsessed with it ever since. That....divine spark, of pure carnality. And authentic human being, free from all the chains society had weighed them down with, and back in full touch with their "Animal Spirit."

Animals don't care about race.
Animals don't care about politics.
Animals don't carry religious dogmas.
Animals don't commit genocide.
Animals don't commit suicide. 
Animals don't fuck their dead.
Animals don't mince words.
Animals don't get coddled by society.

Only humans do those things...and I think it all boils down to one reason: Denial. If people stopped thinking so much about their precious little fragile fucking systems and cop-outs for excusing the suppression of our Natural desires and true essence....everything that isn't truly useful would suddenly all be stripped away, and the playing field would be leveled at last, and just perhaps even Peace on Earth. 

....Or something like that.

Back to top Go down
Equal

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:06 pm

It could be wise to listen when people of another "race" share their angle. But I understand it's hard to understand the consept of "White Privilege" if you don't feel very privileged. We all have problems, and high visibility dosn't make a problem more important than a less visible problem.

This has turned into a silly shouting match, more focused on getting heard than listening. I don't understand the problems with being a "race", and I don't understand why everybody who isn't should feel guilty about it or whatever. It's way out of my angle. But it is wise to learn about that angle. Understanding it is impossible, but it's worth listening to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:47 pm

I get it. I know it might seem like I'm just blind to what White Privilege means, but I'm not. I don't know everything, not by a long shot, but I know history pretty well. White Privilege DID exist, but it was abolished. Now there's "Black Privilege" for some folks. I can understand that view too, but it's just as nonsensical to me as "White Privilege". It's petty, trivial, politicized, middle-school bullshit. It's hard to listen to lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Main reason I created this thread is to expose racism in the RLSH community. Superheroes shouldn't be racists in my opinion. The second reason was because I'm genuinely uncertain as to whether or not Rex Jones is really Rex Jones. Figured he or someone else would see this, and if it was incorrect, and we have an imposter among us...well, people deserve to know that as well. Either way, I felt it's something that needs to be addressed. 

In my personal opinion, calling the differences between cultures a privilege is just as racist in my mind as calling a black person a nigger. It promotes the divides between human beings. It's the opposite of Unity. It's placing one race ABOVE another race, and placing other races UNDER their own. That's racism in it's essential essence. Thinking you are EITHER better, or worse, than another race. Both are false.
Back to top Go down
omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:38 pm

204, show some DAMN respect when you speak. You are quick to sling the N-word without any second thoughts of the history of the word itself.  This isn’t about Political Correctness, it is about consideration.

-CONSIDER the environment
-CONSIDER those reading all of this

There are multiple ways to express a point… and you know you have the ability to come up with analogies other than the one YOU have chosen to use.

The term (N-word), you have used so freely IS derogatory.

If you ACTUALLY believe, “In your opinion”, that White and Privilege can be weighed the same as Black and 'N-Word'… the, once again, that is your Right, but PLEASE know, that it says a LOT about you, your thinking, and your understanding.

What I ask, is that you at least, ‘TRY’ to make an attempt to expand your vocabulary, respect this forum along with its members, and keep that word out of YOUR mouth and out of you contexts of loose usage.

Showing respect for others is NOT the same thing as being politically correct. Respect allows recognition of the importance for dignity to those listening.  (hint – hint… it resides in the same well as EMPATHY)

One can create the same impact as an expletive-word by using grace, if their heart is in the words they communicate.

It would not hurt… and only HELP, if you would at least TRY to grow your-person, 204.

Please respect the community.

-Omen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:59 pm

Why don't people freak out when a black person calls someone a cracker? That's DEROGATORY. It's a total double fucking standard. Anyone with half a brain cell can realize that.

Also, I didn't call anyone a nigger. I called someone else out on referring to blacks by that name. It's just a fucking word. Grow a pair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:01 pm

White Privilege = Whites are BETTER off than Blacks.

That's PURE bullshit and untrue in every sense of the word, and it's RACIST.
Back to top Go down
omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Once again, you are placing your ignorance on display, 204…

NO ONE has described White people that way on this post. And with that said, ask yourself how many have used the N-word on this post?

I’ll give you a hint, one is the guy you were calling a racist and the second isn’t… but it IS someone you know intimately.

You want to RAGE-SCREAM? It’s okay, it doesn’t take away or lessen my request for you to, PLEASE respect this community and watch your language.

-Omen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:15 pm

That's exactly what White Privilege is about. It's the theory that white people are PRIVILEGED as opposed to black people. It's an ATTACK on whites to make them feel guilty and ashamed for little else than the mere color of their skin. That is racist whether you are able to acknowledge it or not. Saying otherwise only displays YOUR ignorance.

And no, nobody else is saying the word "nigger" because of the FEAR that someone like YOU will try to imply that they are a RACIST for using it, WHICH YOU JUST FUCKING DID. I'm not afraid of you though. It's not that hard to argue against your propaganda when it's founded on EVIL. 

I'll use whatever goddamn words I feel are best, in whatever TONE I feel is most appropriate. Don't like it? Tough shit. It's called freedom of speech; the freedom to use your WORDS without fear of persecution

PS: I do respect this community. Probably more than you'll ever know. You don't appear to understand that Respect and Common Decency are two separate things. EVERYONE deserves respect. NOT everyone deserves to be treated in a decent manner though. ...I like giving people what they deserve.

Back to top Go down
Equal

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:04 am

You can't say the N-word in the US. You might try to embrace the core democratic values, but... It doesn't work that way. In theory, democraty is about substance. In reality, it's about volume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:14 am

Yes, you can say the word "nigger" in the US. It's not against the law, and calling it "The N-Word" makes you sound like you're stuck in a second grade classroom and scared of getting in trouble for swearing. Everyone KNOWS what you mean, so why not just fuckin' go out and say it? Would it make any sense for me to tell a Black person they can't call me a cracker, or to call that derogatory term "The C-Word"? Where is the equality in that, Equal? o.O

I do embrace the core democratic values. This country is a democracy. A democracy is a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives. We have a fair election every year. A peaceful transition of power in a country is something that just about the whole rest of the world is in awe of. ...Not this year though; the Democratic Party is dead-set on anything BUT a Peaceful Transition of Power. They want WAR. 

....That's the reality. 

Back to top Go down
Equal

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:32 am

Like I said, volume, not substance... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:07 am

No substance?
Back to top Go down
Equal

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:58 pm

Generally, humans have two ways to solve a problem. Intuitive and rational thinking.

Intuitive is based on feeling, the fast way. Going to the first solution. Social interaction is mostly intuitive, body language is very complex, so analyzing it rationally. So we rely on instinct. A gut feeling.

Rational thinking is about analyzing information to get to a solution. Research and science require rational thinking. We don't have instincts to guide us on the advanced parts of our culture, like politics and science, so making good decisions on those subjects need time and information. In a perfect world...

We are primitive people in an advanced society. We want to solve problems quick and easy, because the caveman that started reseaching nutrition to decide what to eat, starved to death.

Donald Trump is the prime example. He show no dubt, absolutly certian what do do. People read his body language, intuitivly assume he know his shit, and vote for him. Anybody rational will conclude that he's a moron, and would vote on a limping giraffe if that can keep DT out of national decision making.

If he's a moron or just playing the voters like a fiddle, is totally irrelevant. The point is that evolution make most people follow their gut. And when they hear the n-word, they don't give a fuck about contex, their guts turn, and they get pissed. When white privilege is used, many get the same reaction. NOBODY care about the substance, because the word make a so devestating reaction, that all rationality is out the window. That's the volume. The word activate powerful feelings, drowning the rational debate.

If you want people to listen, don't assume you can say whatever you want, as long as the substance is sound. Some word is just shouting HATE, overpowering averything else.

You can't change people, only the way you interact with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   

Back to top Go down

RACIST REX?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: