View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2 0 4

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:34 am

Can't wait for civilian spacecraft to become available; always most satisfying to see these things for yourself. Lots of satelite images of the structures though which were rendered into a three dimensional model by using the shadows cast by the structures as a sort of reference. There's a smoke stack on the moon that's like 30 feet tall, and a bunch of obelisk structures in a group that are even taller. Any moderate astronomer knows that the moon is constantly peppered by craters due to the lack of atmosphere. So how the hell did these structures remain standing? It's just a question. The facts and research are there for those who want to find the answers, not just assume otherwise because it's more convenient. It's okay to fear the unknown, but don't let that fear blind you to trying to find the truth. It's more comfortable to stick to things which are readily explainable.
Back to top Go down
Equal

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:36 pm

Astronauts see light flashes when they are in space. It's radiation affecting the optic nerves.

Recipe for Undeniable Truth:
1/2 fact
imagination
selective litterature
more imagination
persistence

Be careful when you cut the fact, so you only get the most useful part of it and nothing more. If you get it wrong, you screw up the enire truth. Then you pull a crazy hypothesis out your ass, call it a theory, hold on to it, find litterature to support it (you only need the parts fitting your hypothesis). Don't worry if you it's hard to understand, that's what imagination is for. Then you belive it like you life depends on it. Now share it on the internet so more people can enjoy your Undeniable Truth.

Sceptics will try to destroy your reseach with their so-called facts, but they lie. Deny them, get emotional, ridicule them, give the target audience a good show. You are absolutly certian, and that's all they need to see. Certain people are always right!
Back to top Go down
2 0 4

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:57 pm

...Nevermind, lol. Just thought it's interesting and worth a look.

Back on topic. 

I was going to try quitting smoking tomorrow, but things have been pretty hectic around the farm and the weather has sucked for quite a while. Haven't been able to get out of the house since early September. Vehicles broke down; just one working one left; others got too cold and brittle. Summer should be here in May; it'll finally be warm enough to go hitch-hiking and camping, so I'm going to shoot for getting clean and sober on April 20th instead because I've tried over and over to quit here at home, but I just can't. Every one in my house smokes some kind of substance and there's always alcohol available and I just can't wake up to that shit everyday while going through withdrawal; I can't quite here at home so figure April 20th will be a good opportunity to pack up a bug out bag, quit all substance, and get myself stuck so far out into the middle of bumfuck nowhere that I have NO CHOICE but to quit everything because I'll have new priorities that will keep me busy and which are far more important than numbing myself up. Plus that way if I feel the need to yell and scream, I can let it all out as loud as I want. Think I'll try making my way to that giant, ancient black pyramid buried under the ground that I heard about; between Nome and Mt. McKinley if I recall correctly. Heard some weird stories about it; could be a fun adventure and another thing to keep my mind off of using any substances again. We also have Bigfoot and UFO hotspots up here; we have a lot of weird stuff going on in the Alaska Triangle. Currently I'm at the tip of the Alaskan Triangle; pretty much everything south of me is the rest of the Triangle; weird sightings and TONS of missing persons, but there's no other way to get to the Lower 48 other than to go through it or fly over it, and I don't have the money for a plane ticket. Like the rest of the village, my family's pretty broke in the finances department. Might be more fun to do it on foot anyway though; bigger sense of accomplishment. Have my passport now too so going through Canada shouldn't be a problem. .....Thinking of heading to California instead of Utah. I have to find 158. 

Back to top Go down
Equal

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:55 pm

btw I love moon pigeons. Intresting how much supersticion that spawn around it. A lot like old superspicion explained a lot of phenomena science has figured out later. The pattern is that science has always disproved superspicion sooner or later.

The lesson there is to keep an open mind, and not lock your reality view on unscientific explanations of phenomena to make some sort of "order" in reality. Just as knowledge help you make good decisions with predictable consequenses, decision you base on superspicion have more random outcomes.
Back to top Go down
2 0 4

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Indeed. Well said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 204's Ethics Training Log   

Back to top Go down

204's Ethics Training Log