Share | 

The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:33 am

No i hid the word FRAUD in the first letters of the rows you doofus, go look again, the message is moot. Fool. Muahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:35 am

For you I would need to put "Highly suspect salty gremlin troll" and that is just way to much work.
Back to top Go down
2 0 4

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:37 am

You evil genius.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:38 am

Says the word lawyer that just attempted to call me dishonest for a bed time infraction, You are a grade A clown.
Back to top Go down
2 0 4

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:43 am

I'm just eager for you to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:48 am

I'm not really in to gay stuff. I mean it is o.k. if you are, I'm just not on that part of the latex scene o.k. I mean it's great you are out here experimenting and stuff. It's just not why I am here.
Back to top Go down
2 0 4

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:55 am

I am, actually.

I sincerely doubt you think it's okay though, otherwise you wouldn't have been so uncouth as to use sexual orientation as an insult. 
Hey...I think there might be something in the forum rules about that. 

But yes, I've done it with a lot of guys over the years.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:55 am

Not on topic, your assumptions about me , my gender , and my orientation are exactly that, your assumptions. Stop trying to hate label me and lets get this post back on topic, and you can go be eager somewhere else where you feel safe.
Back to top Go down
2 0 4

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:57 am

...You are so very confused.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:59 am

Appreciate the flirting sir but I must firmly and positively re-enforce that I am not interested in you in that way. Lets keep it professional please. 
Back to top Go down
2 0 4

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:01 am

I'm not interested in you that way either. And you don't have much of any place to be talking about professionalism. You use words like poo-poo and doofus. I don't think I've heard that since....middle school.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:08 am

Trying to speak to people on their level. Like when I talk to you I use short words and small sentences.
Back to top Go down
2 0 4

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:10 am

Logging off.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:11 am

Merry Xmas!
Back to top Go down
omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:31 am

Guys, do not entertain this guy. He is literally a TROLL.

He is trying to play mind games by going through old posts, picking 'bird seeds' of information and wedging them into his act.

Note - He evades direct questions, lies, and runs from anything that strikes him. He's simply a child with thin skin and no friends. He despises gays and has very little to no evidence to back up any of his claims.

He is feeding off of his control over those who answers his requests. Don’t do it.

The most honest thing about this fruitcake is his name… ‘SAVAGE’. He’s like flea on a mutt, he enjoys the stink while embedding his head in flesh. He’s nothing more than a parasite, sucking the blood of your answers, only to use them against you. Do NOT entertain him.

Ask yourself… for every question he’s asked and for every respectful answer you’ve given, what has he given in return?

A crappy attitude, bad breath from his keyboard strokes, and sad-little-kiddie name calling.

He’s a tiny-minded TROLL sitting under the bridge yelping for a toll to be paid while beating his breasts.

He’s a parasite.

Treat him as such. Do NOT entertain him.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:37 am

Ok so back on topic please.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:27 am

In regards to the ongoing trolling I hope we can all see past this and try to keep the posts on the intended topics. In regards to trying to bury my posts under garbage, well omen is a pretty hostile and petty little guy so if he has nothing better to do Xmas eve than follow me around scooping my poops , well what more can be done. Sounds like more would just be kicking a sad creature that is clearly already defeated and deserving of pity more than anger. Hope life gets better for you Omen. Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:42 am

Great topics on this forum quality stuff.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:14 pm

If anyone has anything constructive to add feel free. Smile
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:54 pm

This post and another post about sensitive information have caused me to be targeted by Gauge,Omen, "204" tho from what I hear he was ousted so this may be one of these buffoons under cover, and the fake desk cop who covers asses of his pals Urban avenger. The purpose seems to be to prevent my voice from reaching the reader. If you are reading this it has not been expunged yet, or I have posted my copies. Either way I think any open minded reader can see how this COINTELPRO style activity of divisiveness, corruption, and deception is standard operating procedure for these clowns. I hope my posts have been illuminating and entertaining. 

Blue Monkeys will return......
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:08 pm

This is not actually a thing. It is not happening. Made up fantasy crap.

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:09 pm

Nothing to see here people. lol , classic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    

Back to top Go down

The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3