My Top Five RLSH:
1. Knight Hood. He helped me through a lot of dark patches when I was first starting out; if it weren't for him then I probably never would have been able to see the little pieces of light in me to make them grow.
2. Master Legend. I always liked him because he never seemed to put on an act; he's weird, he knows it and he's totally open and fine with it and people love him for it. He inspired me in a big way and taught me that it's okay to be a little fey.
3. Super Hero. He helped me find out things about my origins I had been unaware of, and he and I have very similar views on politics and freedom/independence. Easy guy to talk to about metaphysical topics too, much like Master Legend.
4. Leviathan. He helped me out in a lot of ways. Pretty much all the reasons of the above superheroes combined into one.
5. Sage. He was among some of the few people who gave a chance to get to know me even though they'd heard bad rumors about me. Great guy to talk to about spiritual and philosophical topics, and seems chill/laid back/doesn't take himself too seriously.
The trait I like the most that all these heroes have in common is that they also like to have fun being a superhero and don't mind bending the rules once in a while. The kind of heroes the world needs in this day and age.
I first became interested in becoming a superhero when I was fresh out of Utah. Wasn't a very good time to begin pursuing it, but I guess we all have to have our learning curves at some point haha.
What do I foresee for the future of the Superheroes?
......I see a darkness about the land; fires rage and wares are waged, city against city, nation against nation. Then alien spaceships descend from the heavens, a materialize Nazi-Frog Men with their particle beams, and then the nerds and fan boys of yesterday will rise in their spandex and hockey pads, and for the first time in history the comic book nerds who always wanted to be superheroes will be the few handfuls of crazy people willing to run towards an alien Nazi Frog Man with little more than a stun gun and their good intentions yelling "I WILL NOT BOW! JUSTICE FOREVERRRRR!!!!"
And after that? Well....either the nerds will be vaporized, or the Nazi Frog Men will get sick and tired and leave on their own accord and then we'll eat our hero cake for succeeding in yet again being one of the most stubborn, violent, egotistical creatures in the Universe hahahaha.
Stay true. Stay free. Stay dry.