PhD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: PhD   Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:59 am

I guess I've known people who get into more actual fights, but I'm definitely the angriest person I know, that is part of the reason I don't RLSH, I'd be worse than Phoenix Jones, I'd be more like Casey Jones...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PhD   Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:14 am

Animals love me. I have a theory that it's probably because I'm a high-functioning sociopath; I'm usually too busy wandering the fields of my own mind to feel much of any ill will towards much of anyone; let alone animals lol. I have found that traumatized animals seem to love me more; like our parrot that we found in the snow and the black cat we picked up off the street from a box that was abandoned in front of the post office.....maybe it's just abandoned animals that love me the most....that's kinda fascinating haha.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: PhD   Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:44 pm

While I am waiting to find out whether I will be accepted into the PhD program, I have signed up to be a volunteer for the Red Cross.  I want to work on disaster preparedness and relief.  Maybe in the future I will be able to develop a women's empowerment program dealing with the unique challenges that women face in disaster situations.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: PhD   Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:01 pm

It may be of use to you, to look into FEMA's free courses, as well
Back to top Go down
Equal

PostSubject: Re: PhD   Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:50 pm

Could be an intresting study how untrained dogs or cats (pets) react to sociopaths and how they react to the pets. Unless this already is done, it could be an intresting study that could make life a little safer.

The trained dog thing seem complicated, since everybody have fluxating sociopathic traits, and some of them can be symptoms of curable mental disorders. It could as well mark somebody for being hungry, have ADHD or generally having a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: PhD   Thu May 19, 2016 2:47 am

I guess I never updated this thread.

I did not get into the PhD program.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PhD   Thu May 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Don't give up. Never give in; never, ever, never, never give in.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: PhD   Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:33 pm

I don't know about Ph.D. programs, but I do know that, in general, applicants often get turned down the first few times, for just about anything, just to see if they really want it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PhD   

Back to top Go down

PhD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: