Share | 

North-mobile and home-made training dummy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Northman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: North-mobile and home-made training dummy   Sat May 10, 2014 9:32 pm

So, a sweet cherry 1967 mustang might be coming my way, and I'm still deciding whether or not I should flaunt it as part of my hero thing, or leave it at home and hide it. It would certainly make me noticeable if that's what I decided to go for in the future. Only problem is that i need to get it fixed, not sure whats wrong with it yet, but It would be worth it to me to fix the sucker.

Also I build a training dummy with two 50 lbs bags of potting soil, 4 rolls of duck tape, and 2 pvc pipes for limbs. I'm trying to make my muscle memory for certain actions really powerful. Not certain if I'm headed in the right direction yet but I'm trying.

I'm pretty certain that I want to improve my strength more than anything else, but what are your guys thoughts on my new vehicle and the dummy.
Back to top Go down
The Northman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: North-mobile and home-made training dummy   Sat May 10, 2014 9:33 pm

I should get into the habit of previewing. (editing is key)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North-mobile and home-made training dummy   Sat May 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: North-mobile and home-made training dummy   Sun May 11, 2014 1:16 am

For transportation, if you plan to fight crime, you'll want to have at least two different modes of transportation that are, at least, difficult to connect between either identity. The car is great for personal use and transporting stuff like donations, but if you use it in your personal life, and then use it when you're fighting crime, somebody will eventually catch on. They'll connect the ride to the rider, and if your intervention was too much of a convenience, personal offense, or injury to their plans, they'll get back at you, as much as possible. If you have no other option for transportation, consider changing how it looks somehow. Going with a popular, common colour of paint and upholstery is a good option, if you can. An additional option is to put on, or take off, is some sort of decal that will draw attention to a certain point, rather than to the entire car.

The training dummy may be workable, given your current supplies. As you get more resources, you may consider investing in a BOB.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: North-mobile and home-made training dummy   Mon May 19, 2014 8:24 am

If you are going to have a car with a secret identity I recommend getting some magnetic sign material and cutting and painting it to look like decals. Plus you will need a way of altering your license plates and if you can find it see out no see in mylar for your windows.

Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North-mobile and home-made training dummy   Fri May 30, 2014 4:52 am

It's against the law to alter your license plates, and regulations on how dark your windows can be, if an officer can't see your face through the windshield you can expect to be pulled over which of course means they'll run the plates and find that they differ from what's supposedly on the registered vehicle and seeing as you would'nt want to drive your own car to keep your secret identity, explaining why you're driving someone elses car with altered plates and windows may prove difficult in your endeavors to stay out of jail. You could try explaining how you're in fact a superhero, but that might just land you in a different cell. Here's a thought, how 'bout using your legs and walking, making use of public transportation along the way. Whatever you do, try to be aware of the legalities of what you're doing; if you're doing something illegal it's you're own business, just know that eventually you'll make a mistake and get caught, which hey, maybe you don't mind; plenty of criminals to fight in jail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North-mobile and home-made training dummy   

Back to top Go down

North-mobile and home-made training dummy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1