Share | 

United we stand divided we fall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
the0ne

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: United we stand divided we fall   Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:05 pm

i know groups and factions dont last forever but still..
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140206/METRO06/302060033
Back to top Go down
the0ne

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: United we stand divided we fall   Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:13 am

suppose posted this so everyone can learn from, brace for, and suggest ways to prevent this from happening within other groups. i understand we all have different thoughts and opinions but there are only so many heroes out there, fall outs always hurt more than help. what could we all do to prevent this from happening and just leaving on good terms. i hope they at least make up or something grudges are never good to hold..
btw please refrain from arguing or anything of the sort just defeats the purpose.. thanks
Back to top Go down
Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: United we stand divided we fall   Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:04 am

Any group is a mix of divergent personalities. Anyone who aspires to be a RLSH for whatever reason has to be at least a bit alpha male or female to give it a try. By nature Alphas like to be in charge which gives you the too many chiefs and not enough Indians scenario. The best ways to avoid this are to have clear set goals and a group that can work together effectively. Far too many groups grab whoever is out there showing interest without taking into account the group dynamics. Things  (including groups) that are slapped together quickly will fail to pass the test of time. To avoid this problem in a RLSH group once you have your basic core group you should always have guest hero patrols before adding them to the core group to see how they affect the group dynamic. Kind of like the cop’s ride a longs. That and training together as a team is why my group is still functioning years after it started.

Superman
Back to top Go down
the0ne

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: United we stand divided we fall   Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:35 pm

i feel the powers should be shared equally because every one has a voice thats just as important as the next person however on missions and patrols someone should be appointed leader something along those lines.Having one person as leader and giving them all choices and responsibility is how all the problems start in my opinion. excellent suggestions would you have other heroes sign waivers for legal reasons? How would one go about background checks?
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: United we stand divided we fall   Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:14 pm

They joined my team because they think it would be cool to be in a patrol group. But they haven't learned the core objective of our group. Now that they learned it, they became, well, not much that effective but they helped me a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: United we stand divided we fall   

Back to top Go down

United we stand divided we fall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1