Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: being serious my opion and my code   Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:27 pm

we all had a similar influence in our life that was comics we all seen something comic related that influenced our life as rlsh but. Do we do those heroes justice.These heroes were united that spent their time money and energy 24 7 to fight crime help the innocent.
have we stepped up been innovative members. some off us say we rather stop a crime before it happens understandable as do i but have we ever meet a criminal who was not who would run away and never try again e will and this time you or i or maybe any of us will ive seen a lot of criticism on this page against other hereos instead of this we should focus our eyes on watching crime some time in the day detective work and at night take your justice capture the evil hunt it this should be how encouraged we should have this attitude to capture evil pro athletes get better every year and they could do what we do why cant us as heroes become a sport to help people and we become like athlets and get better till all the heroes can see examples and began to train till our first influence the books or shows come real in years to come

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:38 am

I do help people almost 24/7. There's no crime to fight in the middle of Alaska and so I became a Volunteer Firefighter and a Wildland Firefighter, and am soon to become an EMT as well; here it's nature's elements that are the threat. We get hurricane level winds, more fires than most places (In the summer it's hot and dry and the forests over the state go up in flames, in the winter it's dark and cold and vehicles fly off the roads and winds destroy the town and chimneys light houses up life firecrackers because they're all going at the same time and the creocode hasn't been checked since last summer. Here we have missing people galore due to our harsh terrain and weather and wild animals, the hunting regulations making it hard to keep the dangerous animal population at bay. (Bears, wolves, wildcats etc)

When I'm not saving houses and entire cities from the most destructive force of nature on the planet, I'm at home keeping our fires lit, taking care of my elderly parents, babysitting my niece and nephew a lot so my sister doesn't go insane with the stress of their own household. When things are taken care of there I usually go hang out with my friends and hope to keep them out of trouble; it's really easy to get bored here and do something stupid and with the huge party population here almost all of Alaska crimes, (90% statistically) are alcohol or drug related.

A superhero builds their entire life around making their world a better place; it doesn't have to be glamorous and you don't even have to go after bad guys. Being a superhero is about being the best person you can be for others; for your family, for your friends, for your bosses, for your coworkers, for your community. It's all about just being a good guy and doing your best, that is all anyone can reasonably ask of someone. Smile

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down
titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:11 am

I understand that every hero isn't the same we all have different ways but one of us ewho can step it up and take it to a new leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:08 am

Take it to a new level in what way?
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:51 pm

This isn't a sport. It's an ongoing battle.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Well me and my team patrolled three times in one day. Watching the streets especially here in this country makes it hard for us since a lot of roving drug addicts would chase you if you intervene with their operation or some things like that. Even helping other people. So we decided to create a method where we try to we escalate the situation by means of peaceful talks. Becoming an rlsh is not about donning a mask and head in out of the streets but also helping other people. Like anyman says, It's an ongoing never ending battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:23 am

Not a never ending one. I'm going to die some day, and that will be the end of me. (At least, I think I'm going to die; science may render humans immortal in my lifetime though, so there's really no telling at this point, but I just got a feeling I'm gonna have to die at some point, plus I kinda want to; I'm curious if there's anything next or if I was right all along. It'll be a moment of questions answered; lookin' forward to it. XD)
Back to top Go down
titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:32 am

its the way you look at it and plenty of people in a battle strive to survive while an athlete would scribe to get better maybe to your opion its a battle and maybe dawning a uniform will make some one feel apart of something a team even i will stand up to my code but no one can put a definition on being a rlsh because we all have a back story weather its tragic funny twist of fate or glory we all became heroes for different reason and those who are willing to strive to do what humans have been doing sense the beginning the impossible make weapons that seem impossible like my latest idea (every human being has static on them and wen it builds up enough its alble to shock you on metal so why cant we find away to convert static electricity tf that person to maybe shock the body of the person annd maybe knock him unconsions with the right amount of shock) sounds crazy but its the next generation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:25 am

That's a taser basically, no sense in trying to reinvent the wheel. Personally I think a gun is still the pinnacle of practical weopons.
Back to top Go down
titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:33 pm

a gun thats killing and the poit of the weapon isnt the effect its to instill fear into criminal it would be something he doesnt under stand
he will fear the hero and will refrain from doing crimes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:50 pm

No he won' t. He'll get pissed at the hero and bust a cap in his ass. A gun doesn't kill people. People kill people. One can only hurt someone with a gun by pistol whipping or pulling the trigger. People, even some real idiots, will usually do what they're told to at gunpoint.
Would you rather a situation such as a fistfight where people are for sure going to get hurt or the situation where all you have to do is point and order the assholes to get the hell out of there pronto like, with absolutely no one getting hurt? I don't like to fight, and so I use a gun. People don't use guns to fight, they use guns to win, good guys and bad guys alike.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:54 pm

guns are weapons of cowards. If you point a gun at an asswhole here in this country, a lot of people will shoot you so i choose to fight mano a mano. Now you know why i dont wanna use guns bu sometimes i also wnna use one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Are you saying the soldiers and cops who died in the line of duty so that others have a safer and freer place to live are cowards for using guns? You have been severely misinformed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:10 pm

Try fighting a gunman mono a mano at 15 feet. You will probably die.
Back to top Go down
titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:18 pm

Well were I'm from you pull out a gun people pull out guns back and if you pull out a gun your going to jail and guns are for cowards law enforcement were just forced to scoop down that leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:33 am

That's exactly the way it's supposed to work; someone pulls a gun on me I'm pulling mine on them. It doesn't work if only bad guys have guns. That is what is to be expected if you pull a gun on someone; you should not be allowed to pull a gun on someone and shoot them with them having no way to level the playing field, which is what Gun Control is all about; it's a war on the second amendment. Disarming the people and going after their helathcare are the two major precursors to economic takeover and civil war; I don't care at all if I am seen as a coward, I will not give up my guns, and they can have my gun when they pry it from my cold dead fingers. An armed society is a polite society, guns are the reason that where I live, there is virtually no crime. Everyone has a gun here. You don't need any permits or anything, walk in the store at eighteen and buy a gun perfectly legal. Nobody pulls guns on people here, because they know there's a good chance they'll get a gun pulled on them right back. It's supposed to be that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:36 am

And so you know, disarming the people and going after our healthcare is exactly what the so called leader of the so calle dfree world is trying to do at this very second. Like hell I'm going to let all the bad guys have guns. If guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will have guns. It's a nice thought, a completely gun free world, but this is the reality: There will always be guns, there will always be good and evil, and so long as those three ingredients exist together good guys need guns too. Unless you prefer that only the evil people have the firepower.
Back to top Go down
titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:58 am

Well I am from the hood were they don't care if you got a gun they don't point the gun and sit you won't even know this guy trying to kill you carrying around a gun only leads to innocent people getting killed in the crossfire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:11 am

Statistically speaking, most victims off attempted murder don't know the dude who's trying to kill them except for crimes of passion.

Punks in da hood who I don't even know that want to hurt/kill/rape or steal from me is EXACTLY why I have a gun, it's really weird and confusing to me that it's your reason for disarming yourself.

And it's real simple to not kill innocent people in the crossfire. For starters, don't shoot if there's innocent people in the way. Hollow points are nice but any large expanding bullet will due to decrease the chances of a through and through shot, meaning the bullet won't go right through into an unintended target behind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:18 am

Also most gunshot victims don't die, especially if treated immediately. Most gunfights take place at five to ten feet. 
Pulling a gun won't kill anyone and it will make them think twice. Stay away from dangerous people and you'll probably never have to use it. 

IT IS FAR better to have it and not need it than to suddenly need it and not have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:20 am

I suggest getting some training and education first and get a gun if the laws permit it in your area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:26 am

What will you do when your at the movies and a terrorist comes in and starts firing randomly into the crowd? Now what would you do in the same situation only with a gun on your belt? Now which one is safer and more realistic? Reality can be a bitch.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Yeah but having a gun here would likely to get you in trouble. About the thing I just said, excluding the armed forces, criminals who kill or do a lot of crappy stuff are the one I called cowards since they did a crime then they'll use a gun escape the law. That is what I call a coward
Back to top Go down
titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:45 pm

and what about when you leave your lawless state and come to one that will have you arrested and as for pulling the gun and not firing because of innocents are running around becuase to people think we still live like cowboys your a coward sir and have no right to call your self rlsh if your 1st response is to end the life of a human bein as your first remark that isnt our place
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:15 pm

Wow you mean me? What did I do? I already learned my mistakes back then that's why we only do we de escalation echniques when a bad situation arises. What about you? You look like a robber who would rob a store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being serious my opion and my code   

Back to top Go down

being serious my opion and my code
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next