First patrol had more action than anticipated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Condemmed

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:42 pm

I went out on my first patrol in full gear and was greeted with a lot more activity than I've ever seen. I was handing out food and water to a few frequent homless when I heard a lot of noise. I chased off two guys who were just beating on some poor kid. It felt good to help but i wish i'd gotten there sooner.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:16 am

No need to feel regret for not arriving sooner than you did. You took action at the earliest moment you were aware of the trouble. I can guarantee the victim thinks you arrived at exactly the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:39 am

You got there when you did, at least you helped him Smile good job
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:53 am

Wow.

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:41 pm

Thank you for being there!  You are a true RLSH!
Back to top Go down
Equal

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:05 pm

That might be the most eventful patrol you'll get this year Razz
Back to top Go down
Condemmed

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:42 pm

I would hope so I wouldn't want anyone else getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:26 pm

Nicely done.
-Rook
Back to top Go down
pongo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:19 am

what was the reaction from the victim?
good effort Smile
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Good work. Don't feel bad for not getting there sooner; any success is better than no success at all.
Back to top Go down
blueguardian

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:29 am

On your first patrol?! Congratulations! I live in an almost perfect city so even after two or so years I've had almost no action. Dx
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:49 am

Which city is that?
Back to top Go down
Bat-Hawk

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 am

it's acts like this which inspired me to become an rlsh
Back to top Go down
blueguardian

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:32 am

Yeah I want to know where this is, I might just join you sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sage

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 am

Nice job man Very Happy  I would have loved to have seen that in person.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Oh great, now your story is tempting me to go out and beat criminals.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:59 pm

Am i going to jail if i beat the crap out of that criminal?
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:48 am

Most likely; there are laws that dictate what the appropriate use of force is against criminals, and you're not legally allowed to start a fight. You could be looking at anything from a slap on the wrist, to prison time.
Back to top Go down
Rook

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:18 am

Note that the OP didn't say that he "beat the crap out of" anyone...criminal or otherwise.  He chased them off. He ended a conflict without resorting to violence.  That is heroic.

-Rook
Back to top Go down
titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:31 pm

bluegardian where are you stationed perfect city almost here to the drugs are the only thing and i need a bigger team to handle that problem and yea good job my friend we cant always be there late better than never
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:14 pm

If your city or town has drug crime, I can guarantee there is other crime. You are just not seeing it.
Back to top Go down
titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:38 pm

drugs the main and they sometime role to deep
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:24 pm

When it comes to drugs - and this isn't everyone's opinion, of course, - all you can do is try to talk to people about the dangers of drug abuse. If people want to get high, they'll always find a way, no matter what it takes for them. That doesn't mean there are no crimes taking place to satisfy that need for a buzz... especially crimes like assault, robbery, burglary, and prostitution/human trafficking. Of course, you shouldn't expect to go all Batman on a criminal empire, or even one criminal. The key is, just when they figure out the answers, you change the questions. They expect you to act alone; you let the cops take them down: they expect you to show up in an outfit that stands out; you show up looking like just another guy off the street.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Someone is trying to destroy our car. Can i just patrol my neighborhood?
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Are you planning on handling the problem yourself, or getting the authorities to back you up somehow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First patrol had more action than anticipated   

Back to top Go down

First patrol had more action than anticipated
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next